Tier 2 subscriptions will be available in February 2020!
There are three new features that will be available in Tier 2 accounts:
- Secondary campus. This is the ability to add one (or more) additional campuses to your account. This is the focus of the multi-campus functionality.
- Tags. This feature allows you to group data points with a ‘tag.’ Some of these tags are built in (e.g., physical space types, population types), and you can also add custom tags on the ‘account’ tab. You can then filter the results view using these tags. For example, you can add a custom tag for a specific building and ‘tag’ all data points relevant to that building.
- Bulk operations. This feature makes it easier to delete or apply a tag to multiple data points at once. You will see that there are check boxes next to each data point on the data entry pages. Check these boxes to delete or apply tags in bulk.
The new features will be visible across the entire SIMAP interface. Here are some key ways to use the new functionality:
1. Add a secondary campus
2. Add custom tags
Data entry tab:
1. Enter different data sets for different campuses
2. Apply custom tags to data entry
3. Bulk operations (e.g., applying tags, bulk deletions)
Data mgmt tab:
1. Confirm eGrid region corresponds to zip code entered on account tab
2. Import data for at least one of your campuses (note: we can provide practice data sets spreadsheet)
1. View results by campus
2. View results filtered by tag
3. View total footprint results for all campuses
1. View the new report for comparing your footprint results across your campuses
The Tier 2 subscription will be $600/year. If you already have a Tier 1 account and would like to upgrade to Tier 2 right away, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom pricing. Second Nature Signatories will also receive a discount on the Tier 2 subscription fee.
Please note that a future version of the Tier 2 accounts will include additional features, such as complete scope 3, benchmarking, and projections & solutions. We will announce these new features when they will be available.