SIMAP offers two subscription levels (Tier 1 and Tier 2) that help you calculate your carbon and nitrogen footprint at a nominal license fee. We also offer add-on services, such as data reviews and additional user support time. Our model allows UNH to cover the costs of continuing to offer and support this tool for the good of the entire campus-based sustainability community.
Tier 1 ($400*) annual subscription
Tier 1 features include:
- Reports, including the annual report, Second Nature report, and food report
- Import and export of all input data, emissions factors, and results
- Customizable emissions factors for all sources
- Administration of multiple users under one single institutional account
- Export to the Second Nature Reporting Platform for Presidents’ Climate Leadership Commitment signatories
- Interactive graphs
- User support resource materials
- One-on-one inventory support time, up to 1 hour per year
Tier 2 ($600*) annual subscription
Tier 2 includes all of the featuers available with Tier 1 plus these new features released in February 2020:
- Ability to manage and compare your campuses and buildings
- Ability to 'tag' data points for aggregated viewing (e.g., fleet vehicles, dining halls)
The following features are under consideration for a future version of Tier 2:
- Customizable report templates
- Auto-reporting to other platforms
- "Projections" and "solutions" analysis to assist with Climate Action Planning
- Complete Scope 3 reporting module (based on the WRI Scope 3 Protocol)
- Benchmarking capabilities based on sector averages and peer institutions
You can purchase these additional services to support your campus reporting:
- Annual data review**
- Dedicated one-on-one inventory support and advising (in excess of 1 hour annually)
We are considering offering other footprinting services, such as custom webinars and workshops. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: Basic accounts were discontinued on January 4, 2021, and you will no longer have access to your Basic account. We are now offering need-based waivers for Tier 1 accounts. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or to apply for a need-based fee waiver.
* The UNH Sustainability Institute offers a discount to Second Nature signatories of the Carbon, Climate, and Resilience Commitments. If you are a signatory, you will receive a promo code on the my account page.
** As of July 1, 2020, data reviews are add-on services and are separate from Tier 1 and Tier 2 subscriptions. Please contact us for more information.